- Citrique - A flower that provides the best of both worlds. A well balance hybrid said to hit both mind and body. It leaves you uplifted and refresh with your mind left in a state of serenity and relaxation. The flavors only add to near perfect with a touch of sour lime and Terpy lemons. Your herbal choice for dealing with depression and stress. "Dont be ruin with praise but saved by citrique”
This indica-dominant hybrid strain, Pink Rockstar has a fresh earthy smell with hints of pine notes that can sometimes be sweet and flowery. We recommend Pink Rockstar for evening use as it is most effective for relaxation, sleep all while providing a euphoric experience. This strain is great for stress-relief, pain-relief, insomnia and depression.
- Nuken is a Canadian strain bred by combining genetics from Kish and God Bud. Nuken boasts a sweet, earthy aroma of fresh herbs and grass. While undeniably strong, Nuken typically leaves you functional enough to enjoy your everyday hobbies and company of friends. If you’re looking for an indica-dominant strain of cannabis to help you combat chronic pain, insomnia, anxiety and/or stress, then look no further as this strain will relax your mind and body peacefully.
This indica dominant strain is a cross of Tahoe OG and Alien Kush. Alien OG has an intense high and body high creating a psychedelic cerebral buzz. If you’re new to smoking, make sure you take it easy with this heavy-hitter.
- Mango Sapphire is a indica dominant strain. This strain is comprised of aromas similar to exotic fruits, coconut and mango. It provides a relax and calming effect but is still notably a heavy-hitter — may put you in a sedative body high.
- The indica dominant hybrid Dank Sinatra, is known for an uplifting and relaxing buzz. The earthy yet citrusy nugs, also give a berry aroma and promote energy, and creativity from the sativa notes. Recommended for daytime use, medically Dank Sinatra can help curb symptoms of depression, stress, or chronic pain. Grown organically, the strain is developed in all natural ingredients, from soil base to organic nutrients for growth promotion and health.
- The unique White Death strain, is a cross between parent strains White Widow & Death Bubba. A true hybrid, the resin dusted nugs provide an uplifting and energy fueled high. The earthy, pine and pungent scented flower can stimulate creativity, clarity and focus while still providing relaxing effects from its' Indica notes. Medically, White Death is best for relieving depression, chronic pain, stress and insomnia like symptoms. Grown organically, the strain is developed in all natural ingredients, from soil base to organic nutrients for growth promotion and health
The AAAA award winning Purple Space Cookie strain features crystal coated purple buds, with a sweet grape and earthy aroma. High in THC, this hybrid provides a relaxing, and friendly energy that is perfect for social settings. Medically, Space Cookies can relieve symptoms of chronic pain and stress. Whether you want to wind down, or wind up with friends...this strain is for you.
- A coveted favourite, Pink Kush is an indica-dominant hybrid with powerful body-focused effects. This bright green bud with visible pink hairs under a blanket of sugar-like trichomes has hints of sweet vanilla, earthy and flowery notes is known to temporarily eliminate pain, anxiety, depression, insomnia and appetite loss. The effects are calming and intensely euphoric, with bursts of happiness and powerful case of the munchies.
- A BC original, Death Bubba is a cross between Death Star and Bubba Kush. This purple bud is known for indica dominated effects. High in THC, Death Bubba will provide relaxation heavy enough for a deep sleep, or euphoric relaxation. A strain best used at night, the earthy yet lemony scented flower can also relieve symptoms such as insomnia, chronic pain, migraines or add/adhd.
- Girl Scout Cookies is an indica-dominant hybrid with a strong sativa component. This strain provides the best aspects of both sativa and indica - the high is powerful, happy and euphoric. Girl Scout Cookies tastes sweet and earthy, and it smells much the same. It's most effective at treating anxiety, stress, and depression, though it's also good for appetite. Dry mouth is the only likely adverse effect, though others are possible.