- Widely characterized as smells of fresh peeled lemon slices, Lemon Haze is a sativa -dominant hybrid. It’s potency and powerful aroma are derived from its parents, Silver Haze and the super pungent Lemon Skunk. This strain gives a balance between head and body effects while providing a much calmer experience for a haze-based strain.
- Blueberry Haze is a hybrid but leans more towards a sativa. Deriving from Blueberry and Haze, two popular strains that have gained renown for their potency. This strain can prove to be almost incapacitating when consumed in large quantities — we definitely advise pacing yourself. Blueberry Haze, when properly cured, gives off an lverwhelmkng aroma of blueberries mixed with a spicy, herbal aroma.
- White Shark OG, a strain found primarily in Canada, sets high standards with its impressive THC content and pungent, earthy aroma.
This indica dominant strain is a cross of Tahoe OG and Alien Kush. Alien OG has an intense high and body high creating a psychedelic cerebral buzz. If you’re new to smoking, make sure you take it easy with this heavy-hitter.
- Mango Sapphire is a indica dominant strain. This strain is comprised of aromas similar to exotic fruits, coconut and mango. It provides a relax and calming effect but is still notably a heavy-hitter — may put you in a sedative body high.
- A coveted favourite, Pink Kush is an indica-dominant hybrid with powerful body-focused effects. This bright green bud with visible pink hairs under a blanket of sugar-like trichomes has hints of sweet vanilla, earthy and flowery notes is known to temporarily eliminate pain, anxiety, depression, insomnia and appetite loss. The effects are calming and intensely euphoric, with bursts of happiness and powerful case of the munchies.
- The Indica dominant hybrid Chemo, is a rare strain known for potent medicinal effects. With high levels of THC, Chemo is notorious for couch-lock symptoms. The sticky, woody, and pine scented nugs deliver a euphoric and relaxing body high. Also known for the munchies, Chemo is recommended for night use, and can relieve symptoms of chronic pain, insomnia, stress, nausea or seizures.
- A BC original, Death Bubba is a cross between Death Star and Bubba Kush. This purple bud is known for indica dominated effects. High in THC, Death Bubba will provide relaxation heavy enough for a deep sleep, or euphoric relaxation. A strain best used at night, the earthy yet lemony scented flower can also relieve symptoms such as insomnia, chronic pain, migraines or add/adhd.
- The indica dominant hybrid Dank Sinatra, is known for an uplifting and relaxing buzz. The earthy yet citrusy nugs, also give a berry aroma and promote energy, and creativity from the sativa notes. Recommended for daytime use, medically Dank Sinatra can help curb symptoms of depression, stress, or chronic pain. Grown organically, the strain is developed in all natural ingredients, from soil base to organic nutrients for growth promotion and health.
- The unique White Death strain, is a cross between parent strains White Widow & Death Bubba. A true hybrid, the resin dusted nugs provide an uplifting and energy fueled high. The earthy, pine and pungent scented flower can stimulate creativity, clarity and focus while still providing relaxing effects from its' Indica notes. Medically, White Death is best for relieving depression, chronic pain, stress and insomnia like symptoms. Grown organically, the strain is developed in all natural ingredients, from soil base to organic nutrients for growth promotion and health
The AAAA award winning Purple Space Cookie strain features crystal coated purple buds, with a sweet grape and earthy aroma. High in THC, this hybrid provides a relaxing, and friendly energy that is perfect for social settings. Medically, Space Cookies can relieve symptoms of chronic pain and stress. Whether you want to wind down, or wind up with friends...this strain is for you.